SCP-610
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas

+22
SlamHelsing
zombieslayer1238
Kenneth Crooker
Agato - The Hadou Inari
Cartanith
Tydosius
La Calaca
MonocleBios
Maria Carlos
Night Shadows
Villdyret
Crhis Codename:DarkViper
Mackenzie
jvwashere2
JJF
Moonsaber
That one guy
++Focus++
Steelpoint
Lotims
A Hideous Beast
BJFowLer
26 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: SCP-610 Infected monster ideas

Post  Steelpoint Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 am

Report Guideline, compiled by Dr. Harp.

In preparation for the recon squads being deployed into the SCP-610 quarantine zone, I have been asked by O5-2 to write out how the standard Reports will be written out. Of course this is up to the interpretation of the author at the time however at the bare minimum you must ensure your Report ID is kept to the standard I will express below. Anyone who has written an SCP report prior should have no problem writing these out.

The report will start with the following layout. Note that if the report is being written about something that is not an infected entity then the last two entries should be ignored.

Report-ID HERE
Entity ID: ID HERE
Field Name: NAME HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report-ID: This is divided into several sections. Here is an example.

Report-A-01/1.
-------
The -A- Shows this was the first official expedition into the zone that discovered the entity being written up, so if the 9th expedition discovers a new infected entity then it ill be Report-I-XX
-------
The -01- shows that this is the first written report of that expedition, so if this is the 4th report written out then it will be Report-X-04
-------
The /1 shows that this is the first report written as a sub report of the original report, for example say that the 4th report contained a lot of information, or info that is not needed for the first report that a sub report was needed then it would be written like this, Report-X-04/2
-------

So in conclusion if this is the 9th expedition, with this report being the 2nd sub report of the 4th report from that expedition then it will be Report-I-01/2.

Confused yet? Good.

Entity ID: Very simple, each discovered infected entity species will be given a unique ID, the first species will start with 01 and increment from there. So if this is the 19th entity species discovered that it will appear as Entity ID: 19.

In the event that a individual infected of a species must have a unique ID then it will be applied in a similar fashion to the sub reports, so again if a unique individual infected of the 19th species must be given its own ID it will appear as Entity ID: 19/1.

Field Name: This is the name given to the infected species by the field troops, or if one was not given the author can assign one. No real criteria for a field name but do exerciser common sense in the name assignment.

If anyone has any problems with this report layout please contact the Commander, since I am being reassigned.

Dr. Harp.

*OOC: I wrote this to show that my report headline does have some actual usage aside from making the report look more authentic. Also since I have been molding my structure over the past few days the older reports don't easily fit in chronologically. Though that does not make the actual report any less good.*

Last edited by Steelpoint on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steelpoint
Steelpoint

Back to top Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: SCP-610 Infected monster ideas

Post  Steelpoint Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 am

Report-ID: fuck if i know
Entity ID: Only one that matters
Field Name: the end of fucking everything

big fucking thing attacked us. it is the size of a god damn house for all i could see completely destroyed the apc's in one swipe

it killed Everyone, it was horrifying it would squash them left and right and also suck them up from giant tenticals

nuke it now, just drop bombs everywhere and be done with it, why are we here fuck why

THREAT LEVEL: getting the fuck out of here

*Report was received by an unknown MTF operative from the [REDACTED} task force. All contact with this task force has been lost.*
*PENDING FURTHER REVIEW*
Steelpoint
Steelpoint

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Please try to limit the double post, also great ideas Smile
I just got an idea for the infected. A type that still has a human mind and knows what they're doing is wrong. Thing this is they can't stop control the actions so they're begging for help (saying kill me! or run!) All while they are still charging at you. Maybe have them trying to resit the urge to attack you. Even some taking out a side arm and fighting with the infection to shoot themself. It could be a very sad thing to see (messes with your head); any thoughts?
BJFowLer
BJFowLer
Admin

http://www.scp610game.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonsaber Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:38 am

Im going to start doing concept art soon. I finaly have free time again and I realy want to help with this game. I want to know what is everyones take on the mysterious figure in scp-610-l5.I pretty much had the image of the grim reaper in mind but that does not seem right and out of place for 610. Also while not very creative how about infected siberian tigers?
Moonsaber
Moonsaber

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 am

I would think it would be a awful flesh grabled monster.
BJFowLer
BJFowLer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steelpoint Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Report-G-04
Entity ID: 11
Field Name: POUND
Stage: Stage 3 Subset of Prime Variant.

A POUND is a subspecies of the FLESH BRUTE (FB), unlike the far more deadly FLESH BRUTE form a POUND is a weaker entity. A POUND is a pile of fused together flesh that has created a single entity, unlike the FB the POUND is significantly slower which makes maneuvering away from a POUND much easier to do. The POUND is not an aggressive species by nature, it instead functions like a vulture and absorbs already dead or dying targets.

However the POUND does have a unique ability to catch prey, its outer skin is typically sticky be default, the POUND uses this by concealing its mass in a hidden area, under snow or a trap door, and waits until something is near it before revealing itself and attempting to catch its prey. Once caught most prey tend to be consumed very quickly, though if the prey is fast enough it could wrestle out.

A interesting observation of the POUND is that it appears that some of the individuals absorbed into it seemingly appear to be alive and conscious, whether this is true or a side affect of being absorbed has not been determined.

THREAT LEVEL: LOW to MEDIUM.

Steelpoint
Steelpoint

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Report-G-05
Entity ID: 45
Field Name:BEGGAR
Stage:Stage 1 Subset [Alpha Variant]

This infected seems to be a sub-type of the Runner [Stage 1] category. Unlike the Runner it appears to retain some sort of control over its self. It is able to speak in an extremely pained tone and have some control over it's actions; however it once it has detected an uninfected host it will move at them at them in an very fast speed . It appears to know what it is doing and will try to resist it, known to even terminate itself. In most cases however it will simple attempt to infect anything that is not infected.

It has been recorded speaking (often begging for help, warning those it sees, or asking for death) once seeing uninfected. Any Foundation operatives should use this as a warning and react accordingly. Lastly its ability to control itself seems to deteriorate over time has the infection takes over full control, also they will start to lose most motor skills becoming very slow and shambling.

Addendum: Infection Review
Upon further review this infected does not match with the characteristics of SCP-610. This is very worryring for the Foundation, it is possible that SCP-610 is further mutating or that a sample SCP-██ has been released; if the latter is the case action is needed ASAP as it is not known how SCP-██ and SCP-610 react to each other.If the former is true refer to document XV-5. If both are true then we will resort to Order-567 as this will now be considered a XK-class end-of-the-world scenario.

Remember we are the Foundation cold but not cruel. We do what is needed. No matter the cost.There are no such thing as happy endings, bitter sweet maybe. Secure Contain Protect. - Dr.██

Last edited by BJFowLer on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
BJFowLer
BJFowLer
Admin

Back to top Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 3 Empty The Laugher

Post  JJF Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 am

This infected would be VERY VERY early stage infected, still almost fully human. It would most likely not even know it was infected, but I think that it could hide, and when the player gets near, begin to laugh or chuckle in "joy" of seeing another human. This would bring nearby Infected to the player's position, but also end up killing the Laugher, as the Infected don't see it as "kin".

Yes, this was inspired by the Witch in the Left4Dead games.

JJF

Back to top Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 3 Empty A spy of sorts?

Post  jvwashere2 Sat May 25, 2013 6:39 pm

I know there was a suggestion of an infected that disguises itself but what about one that can almost completely blend in as a human and acts and speaks like a human or even a team mate you have with you, It can only be distinguished by some little give away it has that you have to really notice or you know when it betrays you and either leads you into a trap or is able to single you out and kill you. I think this would be very paranoia inducing because you wouldn't know for sure if any of your team mates is one of them and you could be so sure your team mate who has been with you the entire time is on your side and then he betrays you. Just an idea if it sucks let me know and i know this isn't in the format for infected you came up with and thats because I don't write that often but have read every SCP article and love the foundation.

jvwashere2

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonsaber Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Report-ID J-09
Entity ID: ID 19
Field Name: VOLATILE

This unusual entity has only been encountered a several times. The infected stomach seems to produce an extremely flammable and volatile liquid. Warts or boils of ths substance also appear all over the surface of its body. The head of the entity has turned into a worm-like tube which can spit this substance several meters away. However the liqid has made the entity very heavy and thus very slow.

Personel are advised to run away if one of these entities is encountered. However if running away is not an option flame based weaponry is heavy discouraged as the solution may combust. Shots to the body may pierce the liquid sacks and lead to further complications. Shots to the legs is adviseble, and is usually enough to immobilize the entity.

Reasearch is being conducted to see if the liquid, could be used as an alternative to flame-thrower fuel. However there is the issue of harvesting, and the liquid is extremely volatile.

THREAT LEVEL: MEDIUM

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 3 Volitl15

P.S this the first real SCP style writting I have done so yeah... Also I got a tablet and is development still going?
Moonsaber
Moonsaber

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:59 pm

To anyone who thinks a naked infected is a good idea,IT'S NOT. The foundation wouldn't allow anyone to be naked,let alone near 610. So a naked female twisted head curling creature isn't gonna work
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:05 pm

First not all "infected" came from humans. Some are just formed by the biomass of SCP-610, thus they wouldn't be clothed. Second the infection tends to bloat and or twist victims in horribly awful ways. I would not see it has very likely that your clothes would remain on. I'm not saying ever infected will be naked, I'm just giving reason why some could and will be.

Thanks for your time
-Project Lead Developer, BJFowLer
BJFowLer
BJFowLer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:27 am

Yes but having nudity for the sake of nudity would be stupid,and 'naked' would only come from the human infected,the fully infected ones would have no need for genitalia since they wouldn't reproduce,so the naked full infected ones would just have no clothes,or skin since they are made from the biomass of 610

EDIT: I came up with a infected called the lurker.

It's a topless/vest wearing MAN (woman can't really be lurkers) wearing jeans or something like that,trainers and is quite skinny.

They are really fast and are one of the most dangerous melee infected,but they get injured easily,so 1 handgun shot in the head is enough to take one out,if you hit it.

Some of their flesh are missing and some of their bones are visible,their heads are still human like except the mouth opens bigger and has minor 'bubbles' on the side of its head,they are mostly bald but some can have hair,their fingers are longer and they also bite a lot as well,when one grabs you you have to try to move your character around to try and slam it into walls/dangerous thing (spiked thing) once you knocked it onto the wallet will be stunned for a few seconds before charging to attack again.

They are the most alert and stealthiest infected,they will be the first to spot you but usually don't alert other infected as they like to hunt on their own or with 1 or 2 more lurkers.
Lurkers hiss whenever they think something isn't right,when they hiss the chances of them detecting you go up,so staying still will stop them from attacking as much.

Death animation: if you die when a lurker hits you your character will just fall with the hit (hit left wards,falls left wards) 
If you die while grabbed the lurker will bite you in the side of the neck and throw you on the fall,and then it will proceed to SMACK THE F*** out of your corpse.

If anyone could make a model for this infected,or even draw a good picture of it,I will appreciate it.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 am

Thanks for the idea but please try to keep the double post to a low amount. Still though thanks for the idea.
BJFowLer
BJFowLer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:19 am

Mackbuscus - I edited your post and combined both your answers. Don't double post. 

on topic: Nice idea, maybe a little bland with the lurker wearing just jeans as that has been done a lot in the past. Instead maybe change it up with some more unique additions, some lurkers could even still be in mtf armor, and simply stand there to lure you in, once you get close, they rip out of their armor and come hauling ass towards you with about 2 others attacking you from the side. It could be a great way for infected to ambush and set up traps for you.
Lotims
Lotims
Admin

http://www.lotimsproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:57 am

Ok! That could work! Thanks for fixing the double post I was using the other version and couldn't edit my post
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 3 Empty RE:Infected Ideas.

Post  Crhis Codename:DarkViper Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 am

This is my idea for a infected.
Name:D.E.X.U.S
Encounters: 10, only one survived to talk about this infected.

D.E.X.U.S is a infected humanoid he can talk and is very agile.His personality is like a normal man,he is hard to find,the last place wast sighted in [DATA EXPUNGED].he has no intention of infecting he only talk  with humans.But if you attack him he will defend.Is rare he sometimes kill infected and the infected try to kill him.No more information of this rare "infected" has encountered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Crhis Codename:DarkViper wrote:This is my idea for a infected.

D.E.X.U.S is a infected humanoid he can talk and is very agile.His personality is like a normal man,he is hard to find,the last place wast sighted in [DATA EXPUNGED].he has no intention of infecting he only talk  with humans.But if you attack him he will defend.Is rare he sometimes kill infected and the infected try to kill him.No more information of this rare "infected" has encountered.
so he's just a normal guy?
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  Crhis Codename:DarkViper Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Mackenzie wrote:

so he's just a normal guy
 No, he's basically a humanoid, your skin is that of an infected, his right arm is a sword, the left arm has basically claws. His clothes are of a man but torn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:52 am

Crhis Codename:DarkViper wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:

D.E.X.Uthen why didnt you say that before!?.S is a infected humanoid he can talk and is very agile.His personality is like a normal man,he is hard to find,the last place wast sighted in [DATA EXPUNGED].he has no intention of infecting he only talk  with humans.But if you attack him he will defend.Is rare he sometimes kill infected and the infected try to kill him.No more information of this rare "infected" has encountered.
so he's just a normal guy
 No, he's basically a humanoid, your skin is that of an infected, his right arm is a sword, the left arm has basically claws. His clothes are of a man but torn.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  Villdyret Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:59 pm

I think an animal infected would be good. A winged one wouldn't be much use yet as the game will be indoors right? But infected wolves and stuff. (Inspired by the dog in the film 'the thing').
Or perhaps a creature so deformed and twisted it just moves around, making creepy noises but is generally harmless? Could be really gruesome, guttural pleading for death and gurgling sounds.
Villdyret
Villdyret

https://villdyret.bandcamp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Shadows Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm

I think animals would be good to add,well some like wolves or foxes.SCP-610 does infect animals and it would be awesome to see a four legged mass of WTH running around.
Night Shadows
Night Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post  Villdyret Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Perhaps these animal infected could be the 'main units', which swarm the player, the most common. creepy, but not as creepy as the human ones. They just make the humans seem that little bit creepier. (Also, on a design note, perhaps no fur on the infected animals, it would look wrong for the infected, as well as the obvious graphic difficulty. )
Villdyret
Villdyret

https://villdyret.bandcamp.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Carlos Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:06 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of small animals, like mice being infected. They would serve as a threat if you don't identify them ASAP. Even then, they can jump on you and try and bite, scratch, or do whatever they can to give you an instance of SCP-610. I started modeling it previously, but gave up pretty soon. I can try it again. I'm not too sure a bloody mouse needs animations, so this will be very easy to do.
Maria Carlos
Maria Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Maria Carlos wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of small animals, like mice being infected. They would serve as a threat if you don't identify them ASAP. Even then, they can jump on you and try and bite, scratch, or do whatever they can to give you an instance of SCP-610. I started modeling it previously, but gave up pretty soon. I can try it again. I'm not too sure a bloody mouse needs animations, so this will be very easy to do.
I like the idea of both animals and small animals. Wildlife in general would be nice. 

I would like to see that model Very Happy
Lotims
Lotims
Admin

http://www.lotimsproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next