SCP-610 Infected monster ideas

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SCP-610 Infected monster ideas

Post  Maria Carlos on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Lotims wrote:
Maria Carlos wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of small animals, like mice being infected. They would serve as a threat if you don't identify them ASAP. Even then, they can jump on you and try and bite, scratch, or do whatever they can to give you an instance of SCP-610. I started modeling it previously, but gave up pretty soon. I can try it again. I'm not too sure a bloody mouse needs animations, so this will be very easy to do.
I like the idea of both animals and small animals. Wildlife in general would be nice. 

I would like to see that model Very Happy
The model is currently being done. Right now I have like, nothing. But soon, I'll have something.
[Edit] The models are done.
This is the model for the male mouse
Model Angles:

Front

Left

Back

Right

Bottom

And this is the model for the female

Model Angles:

Front

Left

Back

Right

Bottom

Last edited by Lotims on Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To show the models)
Maria Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MonocleBios on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:00 pm

The model is currently being done. Right now I have like, nothing. But soon, I'll have something.
[Edit] The models are done.
This is the model for the male mouse
Spoiler:

Front

Left

Back

Right

Bottom

And this is the model for the female
Spoiler:

Front

Left

Back

Right

Bottom

Looks great so far! Would you apply soft body dynamics to the severe blemishes, or is that going to be too resource heavy for small models?
MonocleBios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Carlos on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:05 am

I think I'll keep it like that, since a mouse, even a 610 mouse, is pretty small in itself. The only reason I put effort into them is for certain moments when they climb on your head/vital part and try tearing parts out.
Also, thanks for adding spoilers. Should've done that myself...
Maria Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Maria Carlos wrote:I think I'll keep it like that, since a mouse, even a 610 mouse, is pretty small in itself. The only reason I put effort into them is for certain moments when they climb on your head/vital part and try tearing parts out.
Also, thanks for adding spoilers. Should've done that myself...
How many polys is the model?
Lotims
Admin

View user profile http://www.lotimsproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Carlos on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Considering the FPS I stay at while viewing it in Unity and Blender(which is about 20-30) I'd say... Maybe just a couple hundred. I'm not entirely sure, however.
Spoiler:
Oh good job, self. You just looked like an idiot in front of Lotims! Very Happy
Maria Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  La Calaca on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Report-ID J-10
Entity ID: ID 20
Field Name: WHEEZERS
Wheezers are the remnants of initial hazmat teams that turned too fast for proper destruction. They seem to be used for SCP-610's terraforming measures, transporting giant amounts of spores in their engorged lungs. The tubes on their gas masks are now used for incredibly accurate direction of spores, sometimes directly into the mouths of the uninfected. 

Their suits are mostly intact, and some have developed an organic armor around their chest area to protect their vulnerable lungs, which have bloated to the point of being slightly visible in the suit.

While they cannot move incredibly fast, they can run about the same speed as a normal human for short bursts. What they lack in basic attacks they make up for with a pack mentality. A loud, deep wheeze can cause other infected to come to it's aid after a minute or two.

When killed, Wheezers "pop". Their lungs burst and the immense clouds of spores spill out, infecting life in the vicinity. Reports of rats turning by being too close to a Wheezer have been confirmed.

THREAT LEVEL: MEDIUM

Last edited by La Calaca on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used the template provided. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
La Calaca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 pm

This is a very good idea! And an awesome first post Calaca. I can say an infected similar to this will likely be in game, great idea just great. I like the mobile spore carrier aspect of it and the irony of using hazmat suits to spread the infection.
BJFowLer
Admin

View user profile http://www.scp610game.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tydosius on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:40 pm

I suppose this is a reply to the post about an infected monster being a guy with a personality and a sword instead of a hand.
It doesn't work like that.
The infected think on the same level as an enraged ant hill.
Their flesh growth is almost entirely random, much less they would grasp the idea of growing medieval weaponry.

Anyway, SCP-610 infected aren't really that bloated. Picture a zombie with a full body rash that grows random extensions from random body parts. There, you just thought up a design for an infected.

I highly suggest SCP-610 infected to have randomly generated models, and abilities based on the appendages they grow. The quantity, quality and rarity of these abilities scale with progress in the game. They also have extra passives and model/ability restrictions based on the qualities of their alive self. MTF units would be wearing infection resistant armour that was obviously breached by an infected due to a hole which becomes their weak spot when you fight them. Bears would naturally be larger than regular infected. Sometimes you can find people in the earlier stages of infection.

Also, infection hearts. If you've read the original SCP-610 you know what I mean.

Tydosius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:07 am

Tydosius, in regards to the intelligent infected, the author of SCP-610 has described to us, that in extremely rare cases, people can be infected and show no signs of infection but is still fully capable of spreading the infection. The hooded figure is one of those cases.

SPOLIER ALERT:    

From what the author has told me it's likely he's first infected. He was a priest who lived in the now underground village, he somehow became sick with SCP-610 without knowing this caused him to infect his family. This spread to the rest of the village, turning anyone who lived there at the time. He still lives centuries later due to his infection.

SPOLIER ALERT Ending:

Now onto your ideas on the infection models randomly generated models, including stats being based their features, would be wonderful. However due to the amount of time it takes to make a single high quality model this would be very hard to do, I will look into this further and see if there's a way it can be reasonably done.  

Addressing the armor of the MTFs, several designs are already being worked on by me and some contributers working on the game. The base concept is the armor is airtight, cold resistant, armored suits. You can check out some of the designs here:

http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/43/34/80/mtf61010.jpg 

http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/43/34/80/mtf2ed10.jpg 

Http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/18/58/55/14/image12.jpg 

http://submiturpics.com/images/euramonkxo1a3qqqer25.png  

If you're interested in the current infected design concepts, I highly suggest you go and check out the Official concept art topic. 

Thank you for your time
Head Developer, BJFowLer.
BJFowLer
Admin

View user profile http://www.scp610game.com/

Back to top Go down

Animal Type Infected

Post  Cartanith on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 pm

I have a slight idea on what animals should be infected in Russia and how they act in the game.

1. Grey Wolf- Would travel in a pack and requires character to hide in a high place.
2.Brown Bear(Run!)- Would act like a tank and should not be a frequent spawn. (Unlikely though)
3.Wild Boar- Tusks have overgrown into a large spear and will charge at you at a fast speed, but will get stuck in walls or other surrounding if missing it's target.
4. Catfish - This will keep the player from venturing out of the map if the go to far into waters. Catfish in Russia can easily grow into "monsters" and can swallow anything that goes in the water.
5.Beaver- Will be found around flesh mounds in small streams and will not attack directly but normal infected will emerge from the mound.

I'm not sure if you are making this a large world like other survival games, but if you are you should at least have some type of non-human infected. (Also this will give them a kick in the butt Twisted Evil )

Cartanith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonsaber on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 pm

While its a BIG strech siberian tigers could maybe pop up in that area.
Moonsaber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agato - The Hadou Inari on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:36 am

Had this idea in my head for two years now, just no way to show it up until now -

A boss type or mini-boss maybe. Several infected that combined together, based on where it may be at, forming a humanoid arachnid combination in a run-down warehouse or saw-mill (since it would be large enough since it's about as big as a steam-roller) and instead of fangs or mandibles it has a large mouth where most of it's teeth can be seen (think of Captain Mozzarella from Splatterhouse), a veiny eye on it's back to serve as a main shot point (but not THE weak point) with dark red ball like bulges on it's arm legs, around the elbow joints, which can be damaged to temporarily bring it down and get some shots in while it's regenerating.

It'd would be a deep red, darker than what normal Infected are colored, I already mentioned it's a wall/ceiling crawler, attacks I'm still thinking through but won't have many since they'll all do a moderate to somewhat high amount of damage though one I have is a ram tackle from the buildings support pillars.

Almost forgot the head which is large, bald and several eye's from the top of the skull to around it with it's main one's being the biggest, like they were popped out of it's head halfway.

I can get into more detail if you think it's good plus I'll let you know of more attacks plus I haven't given it a name either, what's a true boss or mini-boss type without a signature name eh?
Agato - The Hadou Inari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ++Focus++ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:21 pm

I got one.

Entity Name: Scaler
Entity ID: Unknown (Formerly ???)
Report: Scaler seems to be a SCP-610 lizard that has grown to 3 times its size, which is still not tall, about the size of a dog. The scaler has scales that act as a defense towards gunshots. Flames and melee weapons seem to do the most damage to this entity.

++Focus++

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agato - The Hadou Inari on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:29 pm

++Focus++ wrote:I got one.

Entity Name: Scaler
Entity ID: Unknown (Formerly ???)
Report: Scaler seems to be a SCP-610 lizard that has grown to 3 times its size, which is still not tall, about the size of a dog. The scaler has scales that act as a defense towards gunshots. Flames and melee weapons seem to do the most damage to this entity.
Not a bad idea but it looks like it would come from any infected reptilian type like that.
Agato - The Hadou Inari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SCP Tissue sample Infected

Post  Kenneth Crooker on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Here's some infected ideas, all are resulted from infections from SCP tissue samples, say if the Chaos Insurgency was to get involved by creating their own infected using tissue samples from different SCP's:

MOCKSHY
ENTITY NAME: Mockshy
REPORT: An infected that resulted from SCP-610 infecting an SCP-096 tissue sample, as they resemble the original 096. Mockshys are very fast, and like 096, incredibly strong. Its arms are often arched over its body (In a manner similar to a necromorph), and it has no skin on its face, and its head erratically twitches around. They are an offensive class.

DOC
ENTITY NAME: Doc
REPORT: Docs are infected that resulted from infected samples of SCP-049's tissue. They have a long, sharp, piercing beak which they use to inject biomass into a wounded infected. Their bodies are rugged, and they have a robe-like membrane on their backs. They also lack arms. These guys are a support class.

SQUIRT
ENTITY NAME: Squirt
REPORT: Squirts are an infected resulting from SCP-610 infecting a shed skin sample of SCP-811. They are feminine in shape, with the mucus they produce corroding the skin off their hands. Squirts attack by clawing and projectile vomiting. They are a offensive class.
Kenneth Crooker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zombieslayer1238 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:44 pm

I'm not sure about a name, but my idea is that this infected will be pretty skinny, like you can almost see their bones. It will be naked, and it's face will be all twisted and stuff. It will have long arms, each one about 5 feet long. It's hands will have long sharp fingernails. It would drag it's arms around when walking around, and when it sees a survivor, It will emit a loud noise and start rushing towards him/her. It would attack by scratching survivors with it's long fingernails and biting.

zombieslayer1238

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenneth Crooker on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:22 am

zombieslayer1238 wrote:I'm not sure about a name, but my idea is that this infected will be pretty skinny, like you can almost see their bones. It will be naked, and it's face will be all twisted and stuff. It will have long arms, each one about 5 feet long. It's hands will have long sharp fingernails. It would drag it's arms around when walking around, and when it sees a survivor, It will emit a loud noise and start rushing towards him/her. It would attack by scratching survivors with it's long fingernails and biting.
That is how I thought the Mockshy would work. Nice job figgerin' it out.  Very Happy
Kenneth Crooker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ++Focus++ on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Entity Name:  Cthulhu

Entity #: 3-5432

Description: The Cthulhu is just the nickname of this diabolical creature, the cthulhu is nothing but a small moving blob of dead flesh consumed by SCP-610; matches the traits of the mythical creature "Cthulhu".  The Cthulhu does nothing but possess part of your leg, if you got appropriate gear, they won't be much of a problem.

Threat Classification: Low to medium.

++Focus++

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlamHelsing on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Report-ID L-5
Entity ID: ID 25
Field Name: SPIDER

According to field reports, the SPIDER appears to be a single infected being that has developed, or otherwise ingested, four arms in addition to its original two. Its stomach is engorged and it is speculated that it is filled with small intestines. The SPIDER's body is near invulnerable to small arms fire, though its arms and legs can be shot or chopped off with little difficulty.

The SPIDER prefers to stick to larger, more open environments where it can make full use of its abilities. The SPIDER can easily crawl on any wall or surface, and it has been seen shooting its intestines out of mouth  and onto elevated surfaces. The intestine sticks to the surface and the SPIDER can then reel itself along the intestine and onto said surface. The intestines are coated in a glue like substance, and when the SPIDER has finished using its intestines it clamps down on them with its teeth in order sever the connection to the rest of the intestine. The SPIDER has excellent eyesight in a frontal cone (though it only possesses two eyes) but has poor peripherals due to growth of flesh. The SPIDER is also deaf, rendering stealth an option. If it is faced in combat, flame weapons have a great effect.

The SPIDER has been reported as using its intestine in combat, though this is unconfirmed.

Threat Level: MODERATE-HIGH
SlamHelsing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:41 am

SlamHelsing wrote:Report-ID L-5
Entity ID: ID 25
Field Name: SPIDER

According to field reports, the SPIDER appears to be a single infected being that has developed, or otherwise ingested, four arms in addition to its original two. Its stomach is engorged and it is speculated that it is filled with small intestines. The SPIDER's body is near invulnerable to small arms fire, though its arms and legs can be shot or chopped off with little difficulty.

The SPIDER prefers to stick to larger, more open environments where it can make full use of its abilities. The SPIDER can easily crawl on any wall or surface, and it has been seen shooting its intestines out of mouth  and onto elevated surfaces. The intestine sticks to the surface and the SPIDER can then reel itself along the intestine and onto said surface. The intestines are coated in a glue like substance, and when the SPIDER has finished using its intestines it clamps down on them with its teeth in order sever the connection to the rest of the intestine. The SPIDER has excellent eyesight in a frontal cone (though it only possesses two eyes) but has poor peripherals due to growth of flesh. The SPIDER is also deaf, rendering stealth an option. If it is faced in combat, flame weapons have a great effect.

The SPIDER has been reported as using its intestine in combat, though this is unconfirmed.

Threat Level: MODERATE-HIGH

Maybe the death scene could be it whips one of its intestines around your throat,starts strangling you with it,you go on your knees and then it impales your chest with one of its legs?
Mackenzie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlamHelsing on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Mackenzie wrote:
Maybe the death scene could be it whips one of its intestines around your throat,starts strangling you with it,you go on your knees and then it impales your chest with one of its legs?

You, I like you.
I agree with that. A second one could be where it jams a intestine down your throat and severs it, presumably spreading the infection.
SlamHelsing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:32 pm

Im probably gonna talk about deaths for each type of infected.
Mackenzie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev328 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:59 pm

I got an idea for a defensive-type infected.

Entity Name: Sentry

The idea is that the Sentry is a large mass of flesh that has molded itself around a heavy machine gun or something like that. It is immobile, and whenever it sees the player, it will shoot the player with the gun. If you are having trouble picturing this, I may make some concept art later on. The damage it deals will be great, and so will it's health. It's weakness will be the fact that it cant turn all the way around, so you can sneak up behind it and destroy it. If you want, there could also be less powerful mobile versions of it. Also, if you don't like the idea of it molding around the gun and making the gun a part of it, it could also be some sort of weird living gun thing that was created as the result of a goo-firing intestine or something. If you like the idea, or have suggestions, just tell me and I can maybe make some sort of idea or concept art for it.
Ev328

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:19 am

Ev328 wrote:I got an idea for a defensive-type infected.

The idea is that the Sentry is a large mass of flesh that has molded itself around a heavy machine gun or something like that. It is immobile, and whenever it sees the player, it will shoot the player with the gun. If you are having trouble picturing this, I may make some concept art later on. The damage it deals will be great, and so will it's health. It's weakness will be the fact that it cant turn all the way around, so you can sneak up behind it and destroy it. If you want, there could also be less powerful mobile versions of it. Also, if you don't like the idea of it molding around the gun and making the gun a part of it, it could also be some sort of weird living gun thing that was created as the result of a goo-firing intestine or something. If you like the idea, or have suggestions, just tell me and I can maybe make some sort of idea or concept art for it.
Well,the death scene for that is it just shoots you to death,possible with parts of ur body flying off.
Mackenzie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlamHelsing on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Ev328 wrote:I got an idea for a defensive-type infected.

This is a pretty good idea. The only suggestion I have is for the bullets. What if they had some infectious growth on them? The death could be the MTF looking down at his body and witnessing a spread of infection before his/her death.
SlamHelsing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum