SCP-610
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release dates, and the game itself...

2 posters

Go down

Release dates, and the game itself... Empty Release dates, and the game itself...

Post  Adamo265 Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:34 am

Question number one... When is the release date?
 SCP-610 has a lot of potential so does the SCP universe really but what is this game going for? I think a RUST kinda game with SCP-610 would be cool, build a base and make sure 610 doesn't spread to your land and kill your livestock, shoot the 610 monsters with guns and then burn the transformed landscape with a flame thrower...

Or will it be a boring too longed wait meander around a cave with a load of 610 and repetitive game-play? Just wanna know.

Adamo265

Back to top Go down

Release dates, and the game itself... Empty Re: Release dates, and the game itself...

Post  Fie-Kee-El Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

I'll answer this to the best of my ability if you don't know. SCP-610 is a survival horror, in fashion like Silent Hill where the player is able to fight off SCP-610 with weapons but is still quite helpless even with them. The settings have not been set as far as I know but I believe a majority of the game will be in Site A's caverns, because that's where things go downhill. An ending hasn't been established either so I think the basic goal of the game is to escape Russia. As far as the horror and survival goes, it'll be the player encountering the infected and their abilities. At times, simply shooting them isn't a good solution as there may be too many or the infected is super strong compared to you. Stealth is required to hide from them and make sure you're hidden as suggestions for the infected scaling walls and looking around corners have been submitted. There isn't too much the game offers right now so stick around.
Fie-Kee-El
Fie-Kee-El

Back to top Go down

Release dates, and the game itself... Empty Re: Release dates, and the game itself...

Post  Adamo265 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 am

Well thanks for the feedback, it's nice to know what the game is going to be about and how it is played Smile

Adamo265

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down