SCP-610
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas

+22
SlamHelsing
zombieslayer1238
Kenneth Crooker
Agato - The Hadou Inari
Cartanith
Tydosius
La Calaca
MonocleBios
Maria Carlos
Night Shadows
Villdyret
Crhis Codename:DarkViper
Mackenzie
jvwashere2
JJF
Moonsaber
That one guy
++Focus++
Steelpoint
Lotims
A Hideous Beast
BJFowLer
26 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 5 Empty Re: SCP-610 Infected monster ideas

Post  Ev328 Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:43 pm

SlamHelsing wrote:
Ev328 wrote:I got an idea for a defensive-type infected.

Entity Name: Sentry

The idea is that the Sentry is a large mass of flesh that has molded itself around a heavy machine gun or something like that. It is immobile, and whenever it sees the player, it will shoot the player with the gun. If you are having trouble picturing this, I may make some concept art later on. The damage it deals will be great, and so will it's health. It's weakness will be the fact that it cant turn all the way around, so you can sneak up behind it and destroy it. If you want, there could also be less powerful mobile versions of it. Also, if you don't like the idea of it molding around the gun and making the gun a part of it, it could also be some sort of weird living gun thing that was created as the result of a goo-firing intestine or something. If you like the idea, or have suggestions, just tell me and I can maybe make some sort of idea or concept art for it.
This is a pretty good idea. The only suggestion I have is for the bullets. What if they had some infectious growth on them? The death could be the MTF looking down at his body and witnessing a spread of infection before his/her death.
Yeah, that would be neat. You know how the page for SCP-610 says that if an infected is undisturbed for a period of time, it would root itself down and spread the infection across the room? This would probably be seen in one of the rooms where an infected has rooted itself. The infection spread itself over a machine gun and implemented it into the mass of flesh. I'm working on concept art, but I'm more of a music guy, and it probably wont be amazing. If it comes out how I like it, at least you will have an idea of what I want it to look like.
Ev328
Ev328

Back to top Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 5 Empty Re: SCP-610 Infected monster ideas

Post  SlamHelsing Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

Ev328 wrote:Yeah, that would be neat. You know how the page for SCP-610 says that if an infected is undisturbed for a period of time, it would root itself down and spread the infection across the room? This would probably be seen in one of the rooms where an infected has rooted itself. The infection spread itself over a machine gun and implemented it into the mass of flesh. I'm working on concept art, but I'm more of a music guy, and it probably wont be amazing. If it comes out how I like it, at least you will have an idea of what I want it to look like.
That's a great idea! You keep on doing what you're doing.
SlamHelsing
SlamHelsing

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:53 pm

SlamHelsing wrote:
Ev328 wrote:I got an idea for a defensive-type infected.

Entity Name: Sentry

The idea is that the Sentry is a large mass of flesh that has molded itself around a heavy machine gun or something like that. It is immobile, and whenever it sees the player, it will shoot the player with the gun. If you are having trouble picturing this, I may make some concept art later on. The damage it deals will be great, and so will it's health. It's weakness will be the fact that it cant turn all the way around, so you can sneak up behind it and destroy it. If you want, there could also be less powerful mobile versions of it. Also, if you don't like the idea of it molding around the gun and making the gun a part of it, it could also be some sort of weird living gun thing that was created as the result of a goo-firing intestine or something. If you like the idea, or have suggestions, just tell me and I can maybe make some sort of idea or concept art for it.
This is a pretty good idea. The only suggestion I have is for the bullets. What if they had some infectious growth on them? The death could be the MTF looking down at his body and witnessing a spread of infection before his/her death.
It takes a while for the infection to begin even showing symptoms,so unless the mtf survives several shots and stays alive for another 5 hours,that death is unlikely.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev328 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Mackenzie wrote:It takes a while for the infection to begin even showing symptoms,so unless the mtf survives several shots and stays alive for another 5 hours,that death is unlikely.
Yeah, you are right.  It won't make sense for that to be a death scene. If you anyone has any other ideas for it, please don't be afraid to share.
Ev328
Ev328

Back to top Go down

Post  SlamHelsing Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Mackenzie wrote:
SlamHelsing wrote:This is a pretty good idea. The only suggestion I have is for the bullets. What if they had some infectious growth on them? The death could be the MTF looking down at his body and witnessing a spread of infection before his/her death.
It takes a while for the infection to begin even showing symptoms,so unless the mtf survives several shots and stays alive for another 5 hours,that death is unlikely.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember a D-Class personnel have his body overtaken with sickly tan flesh in about 45 seconds in exploration log two. Although it might just be some special circumstance and I'm being silly.
SlamHelsing
SlamHelsing

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Sat May 17, 2014 4:53 pm

OK,NO ONES BEEN SAYING ANYTHING.so im going to break the silence.

I tink me munster shud keel u wif mouf.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer Sun May 18, 2014 12:35 am

That's a very good idea, I think we will include a munster just like that. Thanks for you imput!
BJFowLer
BJFowLer
Admin

http://www.scp610game.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Sun May 18, 2014 6:32 am

Ur welcum.

Well i managed to break the silence so thats a succsess.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims Sun May 18, 2014 11:57 am

Let's get back on track with spelling here.
Lotims
Lotims
Admin

http://www.lotimsproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Sun May 18, 2014 12:37 pm

Lotims wrote:Oh,im just a big buzzkill who cant take a joke.
O knooooooo,tats bat mat.

In all seriousness,it was a joke,i was trying to get the forums alive again,and i did.

No need to thank me........or u could if u want.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims Sun May 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Mackenzie wrote:
Lotims wrote:Oh,im just a big buzzkill who cant take a joke.
O knooooooo,tats bat mat.

In all seriousness,it was a joke,i was trying to get the forums alive again,and i did.

No need to thank me........or u could if u want.
Fowler and I never left. We have been working on the game since Day 1. Your post did not attract us to come to the forums again, as we never left. 
Now. Let us get back on track on spelling and attempt to post on topic details, such as ideas for infected monsters. Any more discussion as such can be taken to the Off Topic area.
Lotims
Lotims
Admin

http://www.lotimsproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fie-Kee-El Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:02 pm

I'm on to something:

Type Alpha
-Type Alpha is the most common type of infected. There are two (2) fully documented variants of Type Alpha. However, Type Alpha is not limited to these variants and others are to be noted and studied. These variants are designated Type Alpha A and Type Alpha B. Type Alpha A are very similar in appearance to humans, malformed very little by infection. Type Alpha A are not unique beyond this and can be compared to zombies in popular culture. Type Alpha B have very similar appearance to humans as well albeit thicker and more sleek. They have elongated necks with tendrils attached to them in place of a head. These tendrils are used as a weapon by being lashed at targets using their necks. Tendrils regenerate almost immediately when cut, bringing up another use. Tendrils can detach from the neck into piles of flesh which are used to fill in the wounds of infected. Infection rate is normal. Type Alpha appear in all sites.

Type Beta
-Type Beta are fairly common among the infected. Type Beta are thinner and more frail than other types. Instead of roaming and attacking prey, Type Beta sit or lay down on flat surfaces and rarely attack. This does not mean Type Beta are passive and incapable of movement. This is in fact the opposite and mobile Type Beta have been known to easily outrun and dodge gunfire while swiping at provokers who shoot at them. Oddly, Type Beta do not struggle or flee when attacked directly and instead flail in response. Type Beta can easily break open when enough trauma is inflicted. Not even this is recommended however as large amounts of spores are released from open wounds. These spores spread infection much faster and are heavily toxic. Infection rate is strange. Type Beta appear in Site A and Site B.

Type Gamma
-Type Gamma are uncommon infected. The lower bodies of Type Gamma are large mounds of flesh covered in blemishes and are unable to move save for the upper body. The upper body is always moving in contrast. The heads of Type Gamma appear to have exploded from the inside-out. Spores violently erupt from the neck which spread infection faster and are heavily toxic. Type Gamma tend to be more sturdy than other types and are damage-tolerant. Infection rate is complex. Type Gamma appear in Site A only.

Type Delta
-Type Delta are more rare than other infected. They are currently the only type that has the ability to fly, not counting infected birds. Type Delta have a bird-like shape, similar to that of Columba livia (rock dove). Type Delta have a thin membrane making up their "wings" and "tail feathers". They also have small, scrawny legs unable to hold their body, forcing them to be constantly airborne. One of their most notable features are their oval heads, which split open horizontally in an upward direction. Type Delta use their heads to clamp onto prey as a method to carry them. When prey is spotted, Type Delta swoop down and grab their targets. They then drop them in waiting infected hordes or wells of stone and flesh. It is believed that these wells lead to the caverns of Site A. Type Delta fly around the area above Site C, their place of origin. Witnesses report large birds of prey swooping down and carrying people with clam-like heads. Said witnesses are given amnesiacs. Infection rate is complex. Type Delta appear in Site C only.

Type Epsilon
-Type Epsilon are one of the rarest types of infected,only five (5) individuals recorded. Type Epsilon are widened human faces with no eyes, teeth and a shrunken nose, nostrils are very prominent. Type Epsilon are only found in the caverns of Site A. They appear in the floors, walls and ceilings of the caverns. Type Epsilon emerge out of flesh and attempt to consume threats close to it. It is currently unknown what happens to consumed prey, as video footage from Explorative Drone RSCP610-1 shows a different section of caverns before being enveloped when consumed by a Type Epsilon and personnel were unable to communicate with others via radio when fully consumed. It is currently unknown  if Type Epsilon are actual infected living beings or a defense by SCP-610. Infection rate unknown. Type Epsilon appear in Site A only.

-Type Epsilon are highly resistant to damage as the flesh that it is composed of seems to be thick and rubbery. Type Epsilon easily heal over wounds in seconds, the fastest healing record being two-eleventh (2.11) seconds. Fire is the only true way to damage Type Epsilon as they can not recover from scorching.

Type Zeta
-Type Zeta are uncommon. Type Zeta are animalistic in appearance, with a body shape like that of cetaceans with a flat-faced, rounded head set with broken and jagged teeth. They have three (3) pairs of legs like that of Arthropoda. The four (4) frontal legs are similar to that of Canis Lupus (gray wolf) albeit thicker and broader feet. The caudal legs are much smaller and appear shrunken. The purpose of this pair is currently unknown. The legs of Type Zeta are quite strong compared to their appearance. Type Zeta are able to knock down barricades with relative ease. Type Zeta are also very fast. Speeds of Type Zeta surpass that of mobile Type Beta. One researcher commented that "this is the spawn of a death worm, a fuckton of ants and a dog in one crazed, alcoholic orgy." Infection rate complex. Type Zeta appear in Site B only.

Type Eta
-Type Eta are uncommon. Type Eta are similar to that of Type Alpha, although the upper body is larger, have no head and the arms are longer. The flesh of Type Eta tends to twist, leaving a strange appearance. Type Eta have mouths which appear droop to either the lower left or lower right of the chest, although these mouths occupy most of the chest due to the fact all Type Eta are headless. The two arms of Type Eta are different to each other and have a different purpose to each. One arm has three clawed fingers reaching down to where the shins would be. This arm is used to slash at prey in order to spread infection much faster. The other arm is similar to that of Octopoda. This arm is essentially a tentacle and is covered in greenish spots complete with suction cups. This arm is used to grasp and immobilize prey. Infection rate is strange. Type Eta appear in Site B only.

Type Theta
-Type Theta are more rare than other infected. Type Theta are believed to be a creation of Site A's tunnels due to their strange appearance and appear to emerge from the walls of the tunnels. Type Theta have eight (Cool limbs, four (4) arms and four (4) legs. The shape of these limbs vary, although they tend to have deformities such as having a bloated knee or a coiled "hand". Other variants of limbs include having a swollen, flatten foot with an opening and what looks like a mangled "hand". The heads of Type Theta are even stranger, a strip of flesh hang from their "chins" and bends upward. The neck is fattened and the "faces" of Type Theta have similar appearance to that of the buttocks albeit much smaller. This leads to researchers and agents making jokes about Type Theta earning them the nickname "Smart-ass". Despite their reputation in the Foundation, Type Theta are extremely dangerous and attack all intruders in Site A's caverns. infection rate unknown. Type Theta appear in Site A only.

Type Iota
-Type Iota are more rare than other infected. Type Iota have unknown backgrounds, as they are humanoid enough to be the result of infected humans but they could also be a defense by SCP-610 as they dwell only in Site A's caverns. Type Iota are gigantic in size and are considerably one of the strongest of the infected. They always have wounds in their bodies whether it be bullet holes, scorch marks and scars. It is believed Type Iota are the result of mass grouping of damaged infected in order to be combat effective, thus the wounds. Type Iota are similar in appearance to that of Type Eta,they are headless and the upper body is larger than the lower. Their bodies are severely deformed with deformities being similar to symptoms of neurofibromatosis type I. Type Iota are primarily composed of what seems to be muscle tissue. Their bulky arms have two (2) clawed fingers used for ripping and smashing. Two (2) variants of fungal matter of unknown species grow on the backs and chest of Type Iota. Type Iota are ambush predators, using the fungal matter as camouflage in the caverns. They rest and collapse, becoming a large mound. When approached, Type Iota erupt from the ground and furiously attack. Damage is almost nullified against the bodies of Type Iota. Although they can not recover like Type Epsilon, the amount of damage they take is even higher. Fire is of definite use against Type Iota, which is the easiest way to kill them. Infection rate unknown. Type Iota appear only in Site A.

That's all I have for now.

Last edited by MonocleBios on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Merge)
Fie-Kee-El
Fie-Kee-El

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev328 Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Fie-Kee-El wrote:Lots of cool shizzle-nizzle
I think that the idea of the classifications/names that you have is really cool. I think we should stick to the system you are using. It's cool how you used the Greek letters and stuff as the names, it makes it feel more military and realistic.
Ev328
Ev328

Back to top Go down

Post  Fie-Kee-El Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Ev328 wrote:
Fie-Kee-El wrote:Lots of cool shizzle-nizzle
I think that the idea of the classifications/names that you have is really cool. I think we should stick to the system you are using. It's cool how you used the Greek letters and stuff as the names, it makes it feel more military and realistic.

Thanks! I just got the idea of naming them that way from one of 610's field logs. I don't mind giving them nicknames like "Walker" if people want to address them that way.
Fie-Kee-El
Fie-Kee-El

Back to top Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 5 Empty Doppelganger Steve

Post  tonygauandonly Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:05 am

What if there was a creature that when looked at the creatures head snaps back away from your direction and the farther you walk away from it the closer it gets, the closer you walk up to it the farther away it gets. So youll have to be in range of the creature to see what it looks like. Its mainly a skeleton with pieces of skin stapled, tied, and belt buckled onto the skeleton and its constantly bleeding. It will pick up random objects and eats them and then it will vomit up the object into something new. So lets say it eats an empty cardboard box and then spits it out, the box wont be empty anymore and will contain weird things humans find vital like: A beating heart, a glock with 6 bullets, a dead flashlight, doll hair, and shards of glass. Everytime this creature eats something you got to go and explore what it vomited and the items you find are puzzle pieces to an even bigger story about yourself. You arent looking at a creature, you are looking at yourself but what you are looking at cant kill you, it will only help you if you help yourself. I call the creature Doppelganger Steve.
tonygauandonly
tonygauandonly

Back to top Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 5 Empty Glblrb

Post  NekoChris Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:41 am

I really need to keep better tabs on this game to see how it develops, and be like, available, to contribute.
NekoChris
NekoChris

Back to top Go down

SCP-610 Infected monster ideas - Page 5 Empty Welcome Back!

Post  BJFowLer Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:50 pm

NekoChris, I'm very glad to see you back. I had wondered where you went, to be honest thought I lost you there for a bit.  We've made a good deal of progress since you left. If you want to contact me directly for quicker tabs on development private message me and I'll give me my email address. Welcome back.

Yours truly
-BJFowLer
BJFowLer
BJFowLer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:38 pm

NekoChris wrote:I really need to keep better tabs on this game to see how it develops, and be like, available, to contribute.
Seven posts and you get welcomed back. Huh,bronies have lots of power on the internet.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  MonocleBios Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Mackenzie wrote:Seven posts and you get welcomed back. Huh,bronies have lots of power on the internet.
I'd wager it's due to Cris writing the original 610 article, rather than some affiliation with a certain show.

Let's stay on topic guys.
MonocleBios
MonocleBios

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackenzie Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:35 am

MonocleBios wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:Seven posts and you get welcomed back. Huh,bronies have lots of power on the internet.
I'd wager it's due to Cris writing the original 610 article, rather than some affiliation with a certain show.

Let's stay on topic guys.
WE HAVE POSTED ALL OF THE MONSTER IDEAS.
I dont think its humanly possible to create another one without copying something else.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  MonocleBios Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Mackenzie wrote:WE HAVE POSTED ALL OF THE MONSTER IDEAS.
I dont think its humanly possible to create another one without copying something else.
Then focus on going into more depth of already existing ideas.
MonocleBios
MonocleBios

Back to top Go down

Post  Fie-Kee-El Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 pm

I beg to differ:

-Type Kappa: Type Kappa are more rare than other infected. Type Kappa are solitary, which is unique as other types tend to stay in groups. Type Kappa have swelled flesh and are covered in sharp objects. Objects range from bone fragments to stones and even branches speared through them. These objects cause breaks in the skin, giving Type Kappa a heavily scarred appearance. Type Kappa are somewhat humanoid and are seen with their knees bent and arms outstretched. The faces of Type Kappa show expressions of fear and horror. When targets are spotted, Type Kappa will shuffle toward and put them in a bodylock. The sharp skin of Type Kappa pierces and rips flesh. The strength given in a Type Kappa's embrace is enough to break armor and bone. When targets die of either suffocation or blood loss, Type Kappa will drop them. The corpses are then exposed to SCP-610, turning them into infected. Combat with Type Kappa is difficult as contact would mean immediate death and objects in their skin block damage. Fire is recommended as it will easily burn their flesh. Infection rate is strange. Type Kappa appear in both Site B and Site C.

-Type Lambda: Type Lambda are more rare than other infected. Type Lambda have a similar body shape to that of Araneae. They have abdomens like that of Araneae with a humanoid head covered in tendrils. Type Lambda have six (6) jointed legs in between their abdomens and head. Each leg is tipped with a large claw, used to scale walls and attack. The abdomens of Type Lambda are round with a flattened surface. Their heads are mostly covered by the tendrils hanging from the top. When targets are nearby, Type Lambda raise these tendrils and reveal their head which is covered with small mouths. The mouths emit a high-pitched sound estimated to reach 105 decibels. The sound produced stuns nearby prey, making them vulnerable to Type Lambda. Type Lambda rise on their hind legs and stabs away with their remaining legs at the closest prey. Type Lambda then consume their kills. It is yet be known what happens to consumed prey. Infection rate is complex. Type Lambda appear in Site B only.
Addendum 610-7: A exploration mission of Site B's surroundings was launched with one research team and one assault team. Audio recording was set into the assault team. The teams entered a large house, which had three (3) instances of Type Lambda. Upon encounter, shrieks took up most of the audio for ten (10) minutes and seventeen (17) seconds. Audio was lost in three (3) members and only one agent was left to communicate with Control. The agent had stated she was running away and was panicking. She then hid in rubble, stating she had ran out of ammo and the other members were killed. Despite Control's attempts to abort the mission, the agent screamed and sounds of beating were heard.The beating was then drowned out by the screech of a Type Lambda. Only moments later the screeching diminished. Heavy breathing was heard until the agent once again panicked and shouted "It has babies in it!". Varying high-pitched frequencies later filled up all audio for the remaining twenty-three (23) minutes before stopping. Clacking sounds are then heard briefly before contact was lost. Research into SCP-610's procreation has since increased.
Fie-Kee-El
Fie-Kee-El

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoChris Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 pm

MonocleBios wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:WE HAVE POSTED ALL OF THE MONSTER IDEAS.
Then focus on going into more depth of already existing ideas.

'Simpsons Did It' is impossible to avoid, it's true. But then copying something else isn't entirely awful. It can form a foundation and sometimes, just improve the end result. If someone were to describe one of the creatures infected to a friend and they go 'Oh yo yo yo just like that X from Y man those things are scary' and the first guy is 'Yes, but worse' and the second guy is 'No wayyyy man I gotta play this' and now you have two terrified guys in a basement playing a game in the dark and possibly holding hands which I can only dream of making something /that scary/.

As far as the actual design go the one major thing I would point out is that literally anything could end up infected by SCP-610, though some are more likely than others.

I'm going to suggest to you a tree.

So how does a tree get infected?

The initial tree was just hanging out, being a tree near the village when at some point a surge likely moved out and covered it. Being not its usual fare, the tree was ignored and slid around, cutting it off from light and thus suffocating it, leaving a dead husk. Beneath the humid canopy of diseased flesh it began to rot, decay, compost, but the flesh around it remembered its form as vaguely treelike, and it was not completely gone. As it became a more, malleable host the infection slips in and starts filling the gaps, reinforcing its structure, hybridizing with it in some regards. 

So now you have this tree like structure that is half infection, half tree. And it doesn't really have a lot to do. The infection recedes, as it is prone to do. But the infection in the tree, stays. So it grows more symbiotic with the tree, the tree parts of the tree regain some of its former habits, but over time the infection takes charge and the tree dies out with only faint signs of life.

In summary it still looks like a tree on the outside. On the inside, less so.

And then something the infection can work with gets close, or the infection itself surges out and touches the tree, perhaps both are required. Now it's reconnected, it's aware, it notices the player, and as you walk past this tree it uproots itself, the bark flakes off in the front, and all you see is this oozing flesh as it 'flows' through the interior of the tree, and this giant maw opens, just this hole full of deep, rose red bloody textured flesh that screams, shaking the eardrums and 'screen' as it were as it thuds toward you or even skitters on a bed of thin roots like spider's legs.

The first time anyone sees this they will shit a brick. And then if you're not LOOKING at the tree, if it just starts uprooting behind you and all you hear is this crunching and grinding of the bark.

So delicious.
NekoChris
NekoChris

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:29 am

NekoChris. I didn't think anyone could make a tree scary, Chris, you have made a tree frightening. Good job my man. I'd Like to include that in one of the few outside areas of the game but I'll need to see if it's practical in terms of animation and modeling. I'll work on some concepts. Thanks for the idea!

Fie, your "Kappa" and "Lambda" infected ideas are actually quite good. In terms of development time and resources the Kappa is the most practical for now. I'll draw up some concepts of it and see about including it in some way or form in the game if all goes well. We had a similar concept called the "Shield". It can be seen here: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/258/e/4/shield_scp_610_infected_by_goldenmech-d6mdsiu.png
BJFowLer
BJFowLer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fie-Kee-El Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Thanks BJFowLer, appreciate it. I always keep in mind that the infected are scary and strange creatures.
Fie-Kee-El
Fie-Kee-El

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next