SCP-610
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How forum rules are displayed/Signature rules too restrictive?

2 posters

Go down

How forum rules are displayed/Signature rules too restrictive? Empty How forum rules are displayed/Signature rules too restrictive?

Post  mrpeanut188 Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Everytime I come to this website, first thing that pops straight in my face is 'DON'T BE A DICK'. Although I know you want to stress this, I have kids near me who sometimes come into range of the monitor, I'd prefer that language is NOT the focus of the page. If you need to be reminded not to act like a dick every single time you come to forums, you shouldn't be here at all or should seriously chill.

Also, I feel that the signature rule for max 100px vertical is very strict. Although it would be suitable for text and/or any type of userbars, I feel that 150-200px would be a greater number. Placing an max image cap and max image size for signatures would be a better option. The signature is to express your personality, heavily limiting this space doesn't have a good effect. Signatures are also a space for other profiles, like a Steam or Skype profile, a joke, or even just some type of achievement being showcased. Please take this into consideration, and allow slightly more slack on creating a signature.
mrpeanut188
mrpeanut188

Back to top Go down

How forum rules are displayed/Signature rules too restrictive? Empty Re: How forum rules are displayed/Signature rules too restrictive?

Post  Lotims Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Changed it Smile 

Fowler and I will have to discuss the signature limit, but the announcement rules have been changed to not contain vulgarity.
Lotims
Lotims
Admin

http://www.lotimsproductions.com

Back to top Go down

How forum rules are displayed/Signature rules too restrictive? Empty Re: How forum rules are displayed/Signature rules too restrictive?

Post  mrpeanut188 Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 am

Thanks. I don't mind vulgarity, but I'd like it to not be plastered everywhere.
mrpeanut188
mrpeanut188

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down