Game Fee and where to get it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Fee and where to get it

Post  Cartanith on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:46 pm

First question is whether it will be a free game or have a fee.
Secondly would be whether it would be on a game website like steam.
Finally when will this be released?

Cartanith

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 18
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  Maria Carlos on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:03 pm

The game is going to be 100% free. It will likely be released on-site.

_________________
1% of my statements are facts whereas the other 99% is my gibberish.
avatar
Maria Carlos

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-09-15
Age : 22
Location : West Palm Beach, Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  Agato - The Hadou Inari on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Maria Carlos wrote:The game is going to be 100% free. It will likely be released on-site.

On this site? Because if so I wish to be notified as soon as it arrives.
avatar
Agato - The Hadou Inari

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Various

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  BJFowLer on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 am

To answer your last question, the game will be released in free versions as it develops. We have no set release date but we are forward looking to finishing a demo soon, Regarding a steam version: As this game is free -and contains no microtransactions- it will be fairly hard to convince a website focused on making money to host our project; I will look into this further however. Thank you for your interest.

-Yours Truely
Head Developer, BJFowLer.
avatar
BJFowLer
Admin

Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-01-28

View user profile http://www.scp610game.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  Night Shadows on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:35 pm

I'd play any demo of this game since it seems so cool.Also,would you guys consider yourselves in Alpha or not by now?
avatar
Night Shadows

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : [REDACTED]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  Agato - The Hadou Inari on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 pm

BJFowLer wrote:To answer your last question, the game will be released in free versions as it develops. We have no set release date but we are forward looking to finishing a demo soon, Regarding a steam version: As this game is free -and contains no microtransactions- it will be fairly hard to convince a website focused on making money to host our project; I will look into this further however. Thank you for your interest.

-Yours Truely
Head Developer, BJFowLer.

Chances are it'll work though, depending on well it's made companies would help considering they make more money than what it would cost to make this one freebie.
avatar
Agato - The Hadou Inari

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Various

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  BJFowLer on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Shadows, I'd consider ourselves in Alpha getting close to beta right now. The demo will be a showcase of the game and it's mechanics, as well as the backstory to the events of the outbreak, it will not be a level from the main game. There will be a discussion topic on the subject up today. 




Agato, I may be able to release it on steam as a 'Free to play' game. This may still be an issue considering then may want to be able to make some kind of profit from hosting it on their website. However, Desura may allow it.
avatar
BJFowLer
Admin

Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-01-28

View user profile http://www.scp610game.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  Agato - The Hadou Inari on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:17 am

I'll be on the lookout for it for sure. Looks good already based on pictures I've seen, assuming they're from the actual thing. The fan-art looks good especially one's throwing around look idea's for the Infected.
avatar
Agato - The Hadou Inari

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 27
Location : Various

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  mrpeanut188 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:49 am

BJFowler, the SOMA game made by Frictional, they said that 'they have approximately 5/8 of the main campaign done and they consider THAT as a beta'.
Is yours that close?
How developed is it ATM?
avatar
mrpeanut188

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Fee and where to get it

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum