Multiplayer coop and versus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Crhis Codename:DarkViper on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I request to add a multiplayer option.If all agree.
avatar
Crhis Codename:DarkViper

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-07-08
Age : 28
Location : Ciudad Bolivar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Mackenzie on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Multiplayer would be too hard to make right now,since they haven't made the game yet and personally I think the game would be better if there was not multiplayer or coop,at least for now.
avatar
Mackenzie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Lotims on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 pm

So far multiplayer hasn't been discussed lately, since we are trying to get the game in a playable version right now. Once we get farther ahead, we will see about whether it is a viable option or not Smile
avatar
Lotims
Admin

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-01-27
Location : USA

View user profile http://www.lotimsproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  SlamHelsing on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:20 pm

I realize that multiplayer won't be in the starting release, I would like to pitch an idea for co-op if you ever do consider it. How about a co-op mode where the players don't spawn near each other, but instead they spawn scattered about the map. It would be similar to finding AI MTF forces in the compound, yet they would be real people instead. This would make multiplayer detract less from the horror, and much of the time you could go through the game without finding any players. Just an idea I thought I'd pitch since I haven't really seen it done before.
avatar
SlamHelsing

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Covington, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Mackenzie on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:32 am

SlamHelsing wrote:I realize that multiplayer won't be in the starting release, I would like to pitch an idea for co-op if you ever do consider it. How about a co-op mode where the players don't spawn near each other, but instead they spawn scattered about the map. It would be similar to finding AI MTF forces in the compound, yet they would be real people instead. This would make multiplayer detract less from the horror, and much of the time you could go through the game without finding any players. Just an idea I thought I'd pitch since I haven't really seen it done before.
Cant wait for the akward moment where someone rounds a corner and sees someone,then he panics and unloads a clip in them.
avatar
Mackenzie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  SlamHelsing on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Mackenzie wrote:
Cant wait for the akward moment where someone rounds a corner and sees someone,then he panics and unloads a clip in them.
That's what I was thinking haha. Or if they're both out of ammo and just run scared in the opposite direction.
avatar
SlamHelsing

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Covington, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Night Shadows on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Yeah,that would be pretty cool.The multi player match could start off with the commanding officer telling everyone if there alright after some crash landing,then proceeding to tell everyone to meet up and then he could be heard getting swarmed by the infected thereby starting the game off on a grim note.
avatar
Night Shadows

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : [REDACTED]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Mackenzie on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:54 pm

SlamHelsing wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:
Cant wait for the akward moment where someone rounds a corner and sees someone,then he panics and unloads a clip in them.
That's what I was thinking haha. Or if they're both out of ammo and just run scared in the opposite direction.
Its like dayZ!
avatar
Mackenzie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  SlamHelsing on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Mackenzie wrote:Its like dayZ!
DayZ if the zombies were actually a threat
avatar
SlamHelsing

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Covington, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Fie-Kee-El on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:47 pm

I like the idea of separation. Maybe the players could all meet up in the end to cooperate in the finale. Although staying together could work. It would be more difficult to get ammo and weapons as everyone else needs it too. Despite that, a group of people could be powerful. I'd say the stronger infected would be encountered earlier than in single-player to compensate. Terrifying infected could also appear earlier as well. You could also have the infected do certain things which could effect the team such as an infected's attack method spreading players out.
avatar
Fie-Kee-El

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-06-02
Age : 17
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Mackenzie on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Maybe there could be a mode where you play as the infected.
avatar
Mackenzie

Posts : 62
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer coop and versus

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum