Official Game Concept Art

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official Game Concept Art

Post  Moonsaber on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:04 am

when you say a sadistic looking scythe are you thinking of somthing like this?
[img][/img]
Moonsaber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ++Focus++ on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:48 am

will there be a way to kill the reaper?

++Focus++

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:39 pm

++Focus++ wrote:will there be a way to kill the reaper?
Depends if it really is added into the game. It may be too early on to tell. You never know though Wink
Lotims
Admin

View user profile http://www.lotimsproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  InikaMahri0607 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 am

Sorry for being away for so long (school and procrastination...), but I've been hearing about this 'Reaper' character, so I thought I'd give it a shot...?

Thoughts? Smile
InikaMahri0607

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:39 am

Nice job! That looks nice. I love the shading for the muscles applied to the clothing. Nice to have you back Very Happy
Lotims
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:35 pm

The Reaper Hmmm Like that name.. Anyway can't promise he'll be in the first couple of versions on the game, nor can I say how long it'll take to add him because I want to make sure I don't make a promise then break it. However I will say I would like to have him at one point. But we're still hurting for animators right now, so till we can get those and finish the base SCP-610 infected I can't promise anything.
BJFowLer
Admin

View user profile http://www.scp610game.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoChris on Fri May 17, 2013 5:36 pm

BJFowLer wrote:The Reaper Hmmm Like that name.. Anyway can't promise he'll be in the first couple of versions on the game, nor can I say how long it'll take to add him because I want to make sure I don't make a promise then break it. However I will say I would like to have him at one point. But we're still hurting for animators right now, so till we can get those and finish the base SCP-610 infected I can't promise anything.

Here's something interesting that might help you. The Reaper as you call him, would be dubbed Paitent One of an infection. That is he is not the origin, but he is the first person who was infected by its origin. He also exhibits virtually no sign of contamination although he is certainly 100% infected, and remains physically at the same age he was when he was infected. Unfortunately this does not mean youthful, he is in his late 60s early 70s but still strong and spry. He would never stray from the church grounds in those tunnels because there is something there he must protect. Because he did not change, but his children did, he adorns himself to look like them out of pity and family bonding.

Take that as you will. Also he does not speak english, only russian, and only very old dialects. While he could have a conversation, it takes far less energy to communicate in single words, usually those that mean you're about to get a face full of metal.
NekoChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoChris on Fri May 17, 2013 5:48 pm

InikaMahri0607 wrote:(If they're too big, right-click, "Open in a new tab" Smile )

610 - Infected Concept:

610 - Indoor Concept 001 (Hallway):

I love the bird like appearance in the first one. Also the second as an environment. With the two splotches of 610 on the walls, as it spreads they would attempt to interconnect, reaching out to each other to form a network of nodes. If you were to cut it, and it hit the floor, those three pieces would then attempt to connect. Corridors would become 'webbed' this way until the material underneath was no longer visible, and then it would be absorbed and transformed. It cannot do this with plain dirt, but can worm into concrete and root. It dislikes the natural nutrients in soil.
NekoChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Tue May 21, 2013 6:28 pm

The idea of webbed corridors is something that would add in a great amount of realism to the game, especially if the nodes connect. That would be cool to see corridors that are completely riddle with this stuff. Maybe even have to make the player walk through them...
Lotims
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vechx on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Here’s a view of the village. It's not much.

I plan on working on the interior of the facility over the next couple of days. Maybe design the exterior a bit.
Vechx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:57 pm

That's really good Vechx! 
I love the desolation of the buildings you have added! That is what we are looking for Very Happy 
I like it a lot! Can't wait to see more. We will end up using all the concept art in developing the game, so this definitely helps us in terms of level designing and building 
Thanks a ton!
Lotims
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vechx on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanks! To be honest, I was rather nervous about the two pictures so far, but I’m happy you like it and glad I can help with the project.
Vechx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vechx on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Sorry for the delay. Only 7 images this time showing different stages of infection levels.

Generic Corner – Heavy

Water Closet - Medium

Generic Room - Light

Four Way Hallway - Light

Site Admin – None

Control Room/Surveillance – None

Locker Room – Medium

Feel free to express ideas or offer criticism.  Very Happy

Edit: Another thing, I thought about the idea of having items in the flesh, such as keycards, some ammo (rare), etc. In the Generic Corner, there’s an assault rifle with a grenade launcher in it in the mid left. Well I hope it looks like a rifle but you get the idea.
Vechx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:41 am

Very well done. The third perspective of it gives it a GREAT feel. Especially in terms of geometrical positioning. You did a good job. One thing I might suggest is try some shading, to get some more proportion figured out. Other than that, it is very well done. Good job!
Lotims
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vechx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Sorry for the delay. School's been hectic, and I haven't found much time to work.
I only have a single image this time, which is a another shot of the village.

And thanks for the feedback Lotims! Glad you like it! Also, I tried to work on shading like you suggested. I kinda have the concept down but I'll try to improve nevertheless. Very Happy 

At the moment, I have ideas for a medical section of the facility, such as before-and-after scenarios.

Hopefully I'll be able to work on it over the weekend.

Last edited by Vechx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Recrop the existing object.)
Vechx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:05 am

Fantastic job. You did a good job on the shading as well. The details of the armored car is a great addition to the look. The surrounding area is also apparent canon to the actual location of the SCP-610 outbreak. 
Good job! If you have any ideas make sure to post them to the according topics Smile

Thanks again for all the work you're doing Vechx
Lotims
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vechx on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 pm

I'm glad to be on board with the project. It's a good experience thus far.

As far the medical branch, I have a couple of outlines/early sketches down so I might be able to get some of it done this weekend.
Vechx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BJFowLer on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi Vechx !  I really love your room designs, I'm actually going to use the "Generic Room" in game. Same goes for some of your other designs. As for your art of the village...it's great. You have some real talent man, thanks for contributing. It'll take awhile to get the village in game, but I really want to do so and your designs are doing nothing but helping the process. 

-Thanks a lot.
BJFowLer
Admin

View user profile http://www.scp610game.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Night on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 am

Hi everybody, decided to do some concept art of the "Shield" made by Steelpoint; probably nothing like Steelpoint envisioned, but meh. Razz

http://goldenmech.deviantart.com/art/Shield-SCP-610-infected-400392102
Night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Simply amazing. Great work on the bone concept, especially the added skull concept. Great job. Great interpretation of the source work!! Very Happy
Lotims
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Shadows on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 pm

How far is this game from being done?
Night Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:51 am

Night Shadows wrote:How far is this game from being done?
Hi there,

This game is not going to be done for a while. We will release a playable version as soon as it is playable, but that will be in Alpha stage. 
Keep in mind, we plan on releasing the early version of the game, and then updating it the more we develop on it. Almost like an open community platform for the game.
Lotims
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Shadows on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Seems good.I've been looking at the content of this and it seems like something that will be worth the wait.
Night Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lotims on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Night Shadows wrote:Seems good.I've been looking at the content of this and it seems like something that will be worth the wait.
We are very glad you think so Smile 
In the meanwhile, we will be posting updates, screenshots, and some ideas in the future. That way you can always come back and read up on the progress if you'd like. 

If you have any ideas let us know! We like to hear all of them

Thanks again.
Lotims
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Shadows on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Okay got it.I was under the assumption that this game didn't need anymore ideas but I'll see what I can do,thanks.
Night Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum